Friday, January 29, 2010

Test of Talent

* * * * *
I forget which blog I was reading when I came upon a comment about the new Emma series on Masterpiece Theatre - PBS - last week.....

I caught the evenings' show and reveled in the actress' performance - she makes the perfect Emma Woodhouse...


,
WAIT!!!
,

Wait just a minute, here! It just occured to me where I've seen this face before. And no, not in any classics in which she's performed - not in any British guest appearances...

,

NOPE...

I have seen this babe (she's hot, no?) in something saucy - spicy - yeah...HOT:
,

and together, Romola Garai and Diego Luna were reeeeaaallly sexy on the dance floor.
,
ok...I've not seen him in anything else - but - she's quite talented.
,
And the Emma series is good - purely my opinion.
,
* * * * *